martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

ZAYN MALIK-1D
















































{x}

JAAJAJAJA
1d-bieber-support:

biebercyrusoned:

larrystylinsonstolemyovaries:

lettemptationtakeover:

one-d-and-me:

vashappeningonedirection:

spoooningwithliampayne:

wowfunniestposts:

Never gets old
I will never not reblog this
 Number One rule for every Directioner on Tumblr: When you see this, you must reblog. 
damn that slippery cake
haven’t reblogged this in a while…. and by a while I mean a week
oh god i’ve missed this.


i reblogged this like 6 hours ago bwaha
oh my god the notes!
FOLLOW Wow Funniest Posts

this will never get old. <3

god i remember this…we thought he was drunk:L

He’s like “oh fuck” and zayn and Louis are like ‘what the fuck just happened.’

i will never not laugh at this hahahahahha

hahahahhahahahahahahaha. Gets me every time.

The notes this have.

It’s back ahahah
Tumblr_meitpnwldf1r192w5o1_500_large

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario